Level II: For children from 12 to 15 years (Or children under 12 who have passed Level I).
Evolutionary study programs are available, allowing a permanent development of culinary creativity, team work, learning proportion notions (weight, volume), food safety and hygiene, nutrition, which implies the development of a balance between the technical and functional that allows the progressive learning favoring the adaptation to the continuous changes in the cognitive activity.
Broken dough, fruit briseé, cornstarch alphajors, snowy brownie, chocolate pudding, mousse, tiramisú, vegetable pudding, gnocchi sorrentino, lasagna, different sauces, brochette, sweet and savory tarts.
- Learning basic and advanced notions of food safety and hygiene preventing diseases through the correct manipulation of food.
- Learn how to use kitchen utensils properly.
- Learning team work, respecting their peers and the teachers' instructions.
- Assimilate and understand the measurement of volumes and weight.
- Use several raw materials to obtain different preparations of advanced recipes.
- Learn basic cooking techniques from bakery and pastry.
Each CEU course from IGA is supported by an excellent quality study material. Students who enroll in our courses will receive a tablet which will be used to access to all the theory and practice material of the course.
By signing up into the CEU course, IGA students receive a complete uniform, composed by a chef's hat and a kitchen apron.
To see the beginnings of classes, the schedules and the terms of payment, leave us your data.